[lucerna] Lucerna discussion

Thu Jun 8 15:39:16 HST 2006

I send you all these greetings in Jesus the Anointed who is Father, Son and
Holy Spirit now and forever and ever. Amen.

During the past four years I have engaged in a study of the term KNH in the
Hebrew Word. All Biblical scholars agree there is no place for the term
CALAM* (in the Latin search engine) in the Writings. I identified the
'celestial Church' as the Ethiopian Orthodox Church and have been blessed by
Patriarch Abuna Merkorios by name, 'Greg'. The three wise men were Ethiopian
Israelite priests. All of Jerusalem were in an uproar by their saying
because they are the ones that have the ark of the covenant. The Heavens
consider Africa to be the East, Get it? Or, are you still looking.

This study will be completed when Doctrine of Truth and Good is finished.
When this occurs hopefully within the next 30 days I will be sending to all
'New Church' clergy who 'hold the office of priest'. I located a site that
contains their addresses wordwide. This study in CD form has a direct
bearing on the Second Coming. This study conclusively proves that the
priesthood for the 'New Church' has not yet been established. I invite any
of you all to send me your address and a CD will posted to you when
complete.

Your brother in the Anointed, literally

"Greg"