[lucerna] Lucerna discussion

Thu Jun 8 18:59:31 HST 2006

In a message dated 6/8/2006 10:47:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,
brothergregory@hotmail.com writes:
I will be sending to all
'New Church' clergy who 'hold the office of priest'. I located a site that
contains their addresses wordwide. This study in CD form has a direct
bearing on the Second Coming. This study conclusively proves that the
priesthood for the 'New Church' has not yet been established. I invite any
of you all to send me your address and a CD will posted to you when
complete.
Dear Greg:

If you located a site that contains the addresses worldwide of all 'New
Church' clergy, why are you asking for the clergy to send you their addresses?

If your study proves conclusively that the priesthood of the 'New Church' has
not yet been established, then are there any 'New Church' clergy? And if not,
then to whom can you send your CD?

Hugh