[lucerna] Lucerna discussion

Fri Jun 9 03:16:25 HST 2006

They 'hold the office of priest'. The representation established by the Lord
for the establishment of the 'New Church' is the 'anointing' with the
blessed 'oil'. The study shows according to doctrine that there is a
difference between 'holding the office of priest' and being 'adjoined to the
office of priest'.

The list administer deleted me from posting to your group because I copied
to you all. You are the only one so far to even give me a response. Your
reply seems to be from out of your own self intelligence. I don't know that
you are 'clergy' or that the addresses on this site contains your address.
This whole discussion of 'doctrine drawn out of the Latin Word' is in error
according to the Writings. The Word is written in 'Hebrew' and later the
Gospel and Revelation is written in Greek. The first object of my study was
to 'gather truths from out of the Word' the Hebrew Word.

My ministry is prophetic and given by the Lord alone to educate those
'holding the office of priest' the truth of doctrine which is established by
the literal understanding of the Word. The 'office of prophet' to which I am
enjoined was established in me by the Lord alone by the representative of
the 'oil' administered by Donald K. Rogers who 'holds the office of priest'
in the General Church of the New Jerusalem. As a young man I was 'set
aside'.

The 'illumination and illustration' that is given me is real and documented
and offered to those on this list who want to be educated on the Word. "The
return of the Lord is to be in the understanding of the literal and
spiritual meaning of the Word." Emanuel Swedenborg.

Your brother in the Anointed, literally

"Greg"