[lucerna] aclimatizing to the terminology

Fri Jun 9 11:35:18 HST 2006

Well, Brother Gregory, my name is Alan Longstaff, and I have just
transferred over to LUCERNA from the REFORM website, and I think I need to
aclimatize myself.

I see that the subject is "The Priesthood," or perhaps the "virtual
priesthood," and while I am familiar with the terms you are using--eg.
"Anointed"--I'm not yet sufficiently sure of the terminology--ie. the use
being made of the terms--to answer your questions. Alan