[lucerna] aclimatizing to the terminology

Fri Jun 9 13:50:30 HST 2006

Alan I appreciate your asking me to expound on the subject. The object of
the hierosolyma is to understand the hidden meaning within the Writings. My
work is to make that mystery known. I have never been in a discussion thread
and so please accept my apologies for my lack of education. According to my
studies the 'priesthood' for the New Church has not yet been established.
The use of the blessed 'oil' is required. This also goes to the return
concept and the need to understand the hidden literal meaning by looking to
the Hebrew KNH. It is this literal truth that ties all of these concepts
together.

The question on whether one accepts that Jesus is the Anointed goes to this
subject as well. It has been my experience from engagements with
Swedenborgian 'virtual priests' that they do not accept that Jesus is or was
ever physically anointed. Which of coarse is rather odd when one
contemplates the importance of the literal Word in Swedenborgian theology.
When one accepts the fact that Jesus is the Anointed then the question
becomes with what? According to the Writings the answers are oblique in that
the CALAM* is claimed to be the third term in Exodus 30:23. All Biblical
scholars are in agreement that this term is in error for the Hebrew KNH BSM.

My studies further prove without question that the priesthood must be
'ordained' and 'sanctified' according to the law of Moses. These studies are
based upon not only the Writings but the Oriental Orthodox Church doctrines.
It seems that they have dispensed with the use of the 'oil' and now use a
fabrication termed 'chrismation' that does not conform. Anyway, the question
is whether one accepts the literal truth of the Word. Is Jesus the Anointed?
It the answer to this question that goes to the heart of the mystery of the
Writings and their hidden meaning. Did the Lord speak to Moses? To reform
the New Church the priesthood must be established base upon His Divine
order.

The term 'sanctified' and 'ordained' mean clearly that the initiate is
anointed with the 'oil' of Moses. And that opens up the whole ball of wax.
What is the third term in the Holy anointing oil of Moses in Exodus 30:23?
In order to establish the priesthood for His New Church we need to know. My
work establishes the undeniable fact of what it is. This fact is what will
cause the division in the 'Christian Church' and establish in the mind who
the antichrist is. The antichrist is the doctrine of those who say that the
Lord's anointing oil, Lev. 10:7 is no longer a 'representative'.

Your brother in the Anointed, literally

"Greg"