[lucerna] KNOW THY AUDIENCE

Sat Jun 10 12:30:35 HST 2006

In Luke, "And the messengers of John having gone away, he began to say unto
the multitudes concerning John: `What have ye gone forth to the wilderness
to look on? a reed (KNH or CALAM* ?) by the wind shaken? But what have ye
gone forth to see? a man in soft garments clothed? lo, they in splendid
apparellings, and living in luxury, are in the houses of kings! vii. 24, 25.

Your brother in the Anointed, literally

"Greg"