[lucerna] KNOW THY AUDIENCE

Sat Jun 10 13:22:56 HST 2006

it hardly
>>seems to me that you have attempted to get off on the right foot with what
>>this audience may want to hear. If you have important things to reveal,
>>perhaps you might want to put this in the context of positive things you
>>know about the New Church Movement, as a way of demonstrating some empathy
>>and solidarity with your listerners. Alan

The discussion was and is on the hidden doctrine of the Latin in the
Writings. I could wax poetic on www.heavenlydoctrines.org As a matter of
fact, the Atlanta Oyez Oyez ad campaign in the Saturday Atlanta Religious
Announcement section was funded by me for 22 weeks. It opened the 'Heavens
through chinks'. Important work has been done in this "New Church Movement."
But is the Church militant? Does it take on the hells? I have consistently
and patiently sent documentation on these revelations in an orderly and
proper manner to the General Church of the New Jerusalem. And like you they
don't want to hear about their ERROR. "The return of the Lord is to be in
the understanding of the literal and spiritual meaning of the Word." But
only if you stroke the 'virtual priests' of the General Church of the New
Jerusalem and tell them what the want to hear, is that it?

Bishop Thomas Kline doesn't want to hear about ERROR either. I pointed out
to him and over 40 of your fellow 'virtual priests' that the 'golden eagle'
that is part of your occult practise in the Chapel at Bryn Athyns is in
ERROR. Go to the website of your "New Church Movement" and look for it
http://ancss.org/chapel/index.htm but you won't be able to find your idol
there because the picture is cropped. Everyday the children at the Academy
of the New Church are taken into this Chapel and at the end of the services
are forced to make the pledge. This pledge states while looking to the flag
representing country, 'one nation under God'. On top of this flagstaff right
next to the Ten Commandments is the 'golden eagle idol'.

So tell me how do want me to sugar coat that? I have not heard a word of
acknowledgment of my work or if this 'golden eagle idol' has been taken
down. I know my audience all right. Blind priests who don't know enough to
recognize an idol when they see one. But this practise will not continue.
The Lord will no longer allow you 'virtual priests' to continue to
spiritually damage the children there.

Your brother in the Anointed, literally

"Greg"