[lucerna] Shouting in the Wilderness

Gregory Davis brothergregory@hotmail.com
Sat Jun 10 14:27:31 HST 2006

All else, it seems to me, is shouting in the wilderness. Alan

Yes, I read you loud and clear. The important information that you have
gleaned from my posts is my rather abrupt manner. That innocent children in
their spiritual development and at a critical time in life are taken before
a 'golden eagle idol' and made to take a pledge to it as it stands right
besides the Ten Commandment is not worthy of even a simple comment by you.
Oh, I tried to get your attention all right. But this horror doesn't bother
you one bit. What offends you? How dare you use all caps, what a terrible
sin!

An insight into the return of the Lord? Forget about it.

Your brother in the Anointed, literally

"Greg"