[lucerna] judgment on an unknown

Alan Longstaff xenolith44@msn.com
Sun Jun 11 16:16:49 HST 2006

Look, Greg, as I have done with one other who offered judgments about me on
one of these websites, I'm going to caution you that you know nothing about
me whatsoever that you should feel entitled to say what you have been saying
about me (let alone others). I tell you that I have no connection with New
Church schools that you should hold ME responsible for any pledging to a
"'golden eagle idol' . . . as it stands right beside the Ten Commandments,"
such that I should be obliged to make any comment upon the matter.

What I have suggested to you is that you show a little respect to the people
you are addressing, in order that they might take you and your message
seriously. Alan

>From: "Gregory Davis" <brothergregory@hotmail.com>
>To: lucerna@novahierosolyma.org
>Subject: [lucerna] Shouting in the Wilderness
>Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 20:27:31 -0400

All else, it seems to me, is shouting in the wilderness. Alan

Yes, I read you loud and clear. The important information that you have
gleaned from my posts is my rather abrupt manner. That innocent children in
their spiritual development and at a critical time in life are taken before
a 'golden eagle idol' and made to take a pledge to it as it stands right
besides the Ten Commandment is not worthy of even a simple comment by you.
Oh, I tried to get your attention all right. But this horror doesn't bother
you one bit. What offends you? How dare you use all caps, what a terrible
sin!

An insight into the return of the Lord? Forget about it.

Your brother in the Anointed, literally "Greg"