[lucerna] judgment on an unknown

Gregory Davis brothergregory@hotmail.com
Mon Jun 12 08:32:53 HST 2006

>Look, Greg, as I have done with one other who offered judgments about me on
>one of these websites, I'm going to caution you that you know nothing about
>me whatsoever that you should feel entitled to say what you have been
>saying about me (let alone others). I tell you that I have no connection
>with New Church schools that you should hold ME responsible for any
>pledging to a "'golden eagle idol' . . . as it stands right beside the Ten
>Commandments,"  such that I should be obliged to make any comment upon the
>matter.
>
>What I have suggested to you is that you show a little respect to the
>people you are addressing, in order that they might take you and your
>message seriously. Alan

I see, Reverend Alan Longstaff, that is your name and title, isn't it? It
was you who claimed to be part of the 'New Church Movement' and claimed an
affinity with the 'five branches'. It was you who objected to my statement
that they are 'dead'. Now, when it is pointed out to you that the practice
of one of these 'dead branches' is to force innocent children before a
'golden eagle' and profane the Word and a worship setting, you distance
yourself. You should be able to tell that there is an extremely serious
problem. The clergy of the 'New Church Movement' are not in the Doctrine of
Divine Truth. Until they are willing to identify that there is a problem
none of the 'blind virtual priests' will be able to receive the Divine
Goodness.

Your brother in the Anointed, literally

"Greg"