[lucerna] counterproductive to your cause

Alan Longstaff xenolith44@msn.com
Mon Jun 12 08:51:01 HST 2006

Again, Greg, because you have guessed at a few things about me you act as
though you know all about me. I do not distance myself from the New Church
Movement at all. However, I also know how one might and again might not be
able to influence people. Nothing that you have presented so far has such
credibility--espescially as the "Doctrine of Divine Truth"--as to influence
me, and your manner remains counterproductive to your cause.  Alan

>From: "Gregory Davis" <brothergregory@hotmail.com>
>To: xenolith44@msn.com, lucerna@novahierosolyma.org
>Subject: RE: judgment on an unknown
>Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 14:32:53 -0400

Look, Greg, as I have done with one other who offered judgments
>>about me on one of these websites, I'm going to caution you that you know
>>nothing about me whatsoever that you should feel entitled to say what you
>>have been saying about me (let alone others). I tell you that I have no
>>connection with New Church schools that you should hold ME responsible for
>>any pledging to a "'golden eagle idol' . . . as it stands right beside the
>>Ten Commandments,"  such that I should be obliged to make any comment upon
>>the matter.
>>
>>What I have suggested to you is that you show a little respect to the
>>people you are addressing, in order that they might take you and your
>>message seriously. Alan

I see, Reverend Alan Longstaff, that is your name and title, isn't it? It
was you who claimed to be part of the 'New Church Movement' and claimed an
affinity with the 'five branches'. It was you who objected to my statement
that they are 'dead'. Now, when it is pointed out to you that the practice
of one of these 'dead branches' is to force innocent children before a
'golden eagle' and profane the Word and a worship setting, you distance
yourself. You should be able to tell that there is an extremely serious
problem. The clergy of the 'New Church Movement' are not in the Doctrine of
Divine Truth. Until they are willing to identify that there is a problem
none of the 'blind virtual priests' will be able to receive the Divine
Goodness.

Your brother in the Anointed, literally "Greg"