[lucerna] counterproductive to your cause

Gregory Davis brothergregory@hotmail.com
Mon Jun 12 09:27:36 HST 2006

You are correct that my manner is counterproductive to the work. The
'Doctrine of Divine Truth' is a Word document of 40 pages, 12pt, 1 1/2 line.
It stricktly quotes source material with only 7 lines or so of Ed. comment.
If you can look past my ignorant behavior it would be a blessing to be able
to share it with you. Let me know, and I'll send it to you. Your errant
brother, Greg. Please forgive me.