[lucerna] productive dialogue sought

Alan Longstaff xenolith44@msn.com
Mon Jun 12 09:48:34 HST 2006

I called your behavior "counterproductive," not "ignorant." I would like to
see this work you mention, and with your permission, share it with some
others. While the people (including priests) in the New Church Movement may
be in darkness (and practicing other things that set you on edge), I don't
think you shine a light on your work (your contribution) by giving the
appearance of disrespecting others. Let's see if we can get this dialogue on
a better footing. Alan

>From: "Gregory Davis" <brothergregory@hotmail.com>
>To: xenolith44@msn.com
>CC: lucerna@novahierosolyma.org
>Subject: RE: counterproductive to your cause
>Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 15:27:36 -0400

You are correct that my manner is counterproductive to the work. The
'Doctrine of Divine Truth' is a Word document of 40 pages, 12pt, 1 1/2 line.
It stricktly quotes source material with only 7 lines or so of Ed. comment.
If you can look past my ignorant behavior it would be a blessing to be able
to share it with you. Let me know, and I'll send it to you. Your errant
brother, Greg. Please forgive me.