[lucerna] KNOW THY AUDIENCE

Gregory Davis brothergregory@hotmail.com
Tue Jun 13 12:38:39 HST 2006

>Gregory:
>
>What does it mean, KNH, other than a reed and ultimate truth?
>
>I'm going to have patience with you because you seem to be runnning out of
>potential friends or allies.  You've insulted Alan L., Michael D., and
>myself Richard C. because we don't have the insight to the ordination
>ritual of Exodus 30 that you do, but you are not explaining yourself very
>well.  Wait, I think I understand the "golden eagle idol" now.  Is it the
>United States of America?  In spite of the obvious imperfections of our
>country (such as the proliferation and dominion of secular humanism) we
>could not have the orderly technical society that we have right now that
>allows us to print and even fax the New Word of God and to hold these
>internet discussions as we are doing right now.  I don't think we can get
>away from that "golden eagle idol" without the Lord's Divine Providence in
>the natural society allowing it to fall down on its own, and that would be
>a tradgedy.  I would never want to knock it down, at least not from my
>heavenly proprium, as far as my infernal pr!
>  oprium
>is concerned, I have no comment right now.
>
>Richard Campbell  arcam1970@comcast.net

Richard, I do apologize for blasting away but this really tough stuff to
handle alone. The KNH in the Hebrew is a specific plant. Hence the KNH BSM
of Exodus 30:23. I asked Abuna Eliais at Saint Mary Coptic Orthodox Church
on CID day and was referred to Bishop Youssef who officiated later that
evening. After service when asked he said, "Why do you want to know this
thing." When I relayed that the New Church needs to understand the literal
Word for the proper ordination of their priests I was asked, "What is this
New Church?" I told him that there has been a new revelation in the work of
Emanuel Swedenborg. He asked me, "Who is this Swedenborg, I have never heard
of him. Does this New Church believe that the Lord is Jesus Christ?" I
affirmed that it does. He asked, "What about the Trinity. Does this Church
accept the Trinity?" I affirmed that it does but looks upon the teaching
differently than does the Coptic Church. "How so?" I told him that we see
Jesus as the Father being the soul such as we have. That Jesus is the Man
such as we are both here together and that the Spirit is the arm or how God
acts. "This is heresy." I was told by the Bishop. "No, you would not call
this heresy according to your religion, but profanity," I observed. "This
was decided a long time ago in council, I will pray for you," he said as I
held up my right hand palm facing him. "That won't be necessary. My state is
ascending. I see that this interview is over. I will be leaving now," I told
him back in July of 2003.

After that encounter, not too much later, I was brought in the spirit to
meet Aba Tsige Dengle outside Saint Gabriel Ethiopian Orthodox Church. With
him was our interpreter. I asked him the same question, "What is calamus?"
He didn't understand the question. Again, I explained that I wanted to know
what is the third term in the Holy oil of Moses in Exodus 30:23. After a
spirited conversation between himself and the interpreter. I was told. "It
cannot be spoken." Then I asked if he could write it down and was told, "It
cannot be written." In appreciation I returned the mystery by stating,
'truly a reed like unto a rod.'

These two Churches know. The Ethiopian Orthodox Church is the one with the
'Ancient Word'. The Lord provides that there will be a Church that
understands the literal Word to conjoin man to heaven. The books of Jasher,
Jubilee and Enoch are part of their Canon. They are the ones to be found in
the 'East' which according to heavenly geography is located in Africa. These
two Churches are part of the 'Oriental' Orthodox Church. So, if you 'looked'
in the 'Orient' you would find it. The Ethiopian Church worships the 'Divine
Human' and so have I in attendance. It is absolutely wild. Nothing in the
Western churches compare to celebration day in the Ethiopian Orthodox Church
or their worship practise. The three wise men were Israelite Ethiopian
priests and they have the ark of the covenent. Hence, all of Jerusalem in an
uproar.

The literal Word is understood there just as Emanuel Swedenborg prophesied.
This is the 'secret knowledge' of the Church. This is what is to be revealed
in the Revelation. This could have been understood by the New Church if they
were obediant to the command of the Lord in the ordination of the
priesthood. I guess it just takes time or Divine Providence. It really has
been an adventure being led to understand all of this. I do complain too
much. This past Sunday was an uplifting experience and I believe the Word
will be delivered from out of this mystery soon.

I have been documenting all of these discoveries and conversations with the
various clergy in doctrinal papers and sending it to the General Church of
the New Jerusalem. I have been met with villification, mockery and denial.
When I examine this Church to find out the cause of their blindness to the
work in the Lord, I discover the most horrible idol worship ever practised
in the history of mankind. They have an American flag right next to the Ten
Commandments in the Chapel and top of this flag is a 'golden eagle idol'.
Every school day the innocent are forced to stand before this idol and
repeat that it is a god to close their worship service. I was told that this
practise is 'true and good'. In my travels some years ago I had gone to Bryn
Athyn and an Odhner adolescent girl told me, "I don't believe in any of it."
I understand now her anger at this horribly profane religion and pray that
the Lord will deliver her and fellow classmates. I believe my prayers will
be answered and this profanity will not continue for another school year.
But I should not take my anger out upon you all.

I do apologize for my rude behavior and ask you to forgive me. I asked Alan
Longstaff to forgive me and I think he has. I have sent him 'Doctrine of
Divine Truth' which is a compilation of source material. He has graciously
offered to read this work. It is a 40 page document 12 pt 1 1/2 line spaced
with only a few Ed. comments. The other works are documentation and
exasperating experiences attempting to get the priests of the General Church
of the New Jerusalem to accept the Truth of Doctrine. If you could forgive
me of my insulting behavior I would appreciate it. If you would be
interested in reading this document I will send it to you. If you want to
pass it on to others you have my appreciation.

Your errant brother,

Greg