[lucerna] aclimatizing to the terminology

Tue Jun 13 12:59:55 HST 2006

Hugh,

My study on this subject is entitled 'Doctrine of Divine Truth' and quotes
from source material. It is 40 pages long 12 pt. type 1 1/2 line spacing.
This is the first paper I did. I only include a minimal amount of Ed.
comment maybe 7 lines tops. Subsecquent papers document my spiritual
experiences on this subject. The subject is anything but as simple as you
state. This is the mystery you all are trying to understand. I really am
trying to tell you. My rude behaviour is directly attributed to the
difficulty I have had in trying to relay my discoveries to the General
Church of the New Jerusalem. But anyway, if you would like to take a look at
this paper you can then decide if you want to go deeper into the
'mysteries'.

The 'laying on of the hands' is a 'mystery' statement that hides the true
meaning for those who are not 'adept'. My further research shows that the
Sacrament of Baptism' is to include three seperate degrees in the New
Church. I quote Bishop Pendleton and the Writings to prove this subsequent
discovery.

I do apologize for my rude behaviour and seek your forgiveness.

Greg