[lucerna] no less an angel

Wed Jun 14 13:43:07 HST 2006

Ok, that is fair enough . . . but I suggest that we not try to confirm this
by means of science--paleo-anthropology--and history.  Science now sees that
the "human race" began in Africa and has spread over the globe from there,
into Australia at least 40,000 years ago. Let us assume that the Most
Ancient Church existed 60,000 years ago: does that imply to you that all the
different people on the globe at that time constituted a homogenous church?
And speaking of the "third hell," why did any of its members have to go
there if this is before the "fall and flood"?

We've all got anecdotes, but as to your first, how do you plan to relate it
to DNA? Does this mean that 'spiritual heredity' comes from the male and
natrural heredity from the female? And what's this with the "attitude" thing
again? I thought you liked "aggressive attackers" like David Chambers. What
my attitude is, I suppose, is challenging, and it doesn't appear that you
like to look at things with a critical (evaluative, not judgmental) eye, as
I do.

Now, as to the Most Ancient Church, it did not have to "fall"--indeed, it
did not "fall"--in order to necessitate the coming of the New Church. It is
taught that the New Church was foreseen from the begin: not because people
fell away from a "golden age"; rather, because the New Church is the crown
of all the churches. If one ponders this, one can come to see that the Most
Ancient Church is representative of a state within us. Alan