[lucerna] [L] RE: Jewish Church & LNC

Wed Jul 5 11:33:12 HST 2006

Since this is on Lucerna, even though I don't want to confuse the issue,
there is something here that takes me back to Greg's CONCERN about being
very clear about specific words like "CALAM*". Alan

>To: lucerna@novahierosolyma.org
>Subject: [lucerna] Jewish Church and the LNC are to be one
>Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 09:33:25 -1000 (HST)

Hi Doctrine Lovers, What do you make of this?

SE-WE 237. But because the Jewish Church, in itself, must be one and