[lucerna] Coming with clouds

About the inner meaning of the revelation given through Swedenborg lucerna@novahierosolyma.org
Sun Jul 3 05:06:13 HST 2011

Greetings Listers!
I have great pleasure in announcing that there is now a virtual spirit world available where those who are interested may experience and experiment with correspondences first hand.
The url for this world is  www.secondlife.com   and myself or my Conjugial Wife, will be only too delighted to show you around once you become a  new resident. Please simply IM   Apollonius Kaestner   once you are in-world and I will be with you as soon as the Lord permits, or respond to this posting for further information.
Looking forward to meeting you in this Wonderful adventure,
Apollo.